- Home /
- Splash Proof Phone Case with Waterproof Headphone Port – for iPhone, Galaxy and other Smartphones-Discontinued
These might interest you
This splash proof phone case offers a truly unique experience around water. You can now confidently use your iPhone, Galaxy or other smartphone in and around water while maintaining full use of its touchscreen, camera lens and even headphones (when used with waterproof headphones).
What's more, with an arm strap and lanyard included, this splash proof iPhone case is ideal for watersports, use on the beach and by a pool.
1) Unlock the two closure switches from the back of the case by flicking from each outer edge towards the centre.
2) Pull apart the top to open the case. Plug the headphone adaptor into your phone (if you require use of your phone's sound), and slide your phone into the case.
3) Close the top of the case back up and click the switches back to the “Close” position.
4) Plug waterproof headphones into the headphone jack on the back of the case.
5) Feed the arm strap through the loop on the back (if required) and adjust accordingly before sealing the Velcro. If using the lanyard, loop this through the aperture at the top of the case.
- Splash proof case compatible with iPhone, Galaxy S2/S3/S4, HTC One and other similar sized smartphones
- Full use of touchscreen, window for camera lens and headphone jack for use with waterproof headphones
- Comes with arm strap and lanyard
- Simple to use
- One Year Warranty
Recent product reviews
Review by Rich C
Overall4 / 5
Does exactly what it says on the tin.
(Posted on 07.07.2014 | 05:39)
All items delivered to a UK address will be sent using the Royal Mail postal service, absolutely free of charge if your order is over £20. For orders under £20, shipping costs £2.95 per order. Other faster options are also available:
The free 'standard shipping' option takes between 2-4 working days from the time of dispatch, although we usually find it takes less.
All of our international orders are sent by standard mail worldwide. However, if you would like your order to be tracked, we will happily arrange for it to be sent via other recorded means. You can select the delivery option you would like at the checkout.
Please be aware that your order must be placed before 1pm to take advantage of the Next Day delivery option and this only applies to weekdays.
We hope you won't have to but sometimes it just can't be helped and you'll need to return an item. To make this as easy as possible, we have a freepost address label available to download / print at www.proporta.co.uk/returns
Alternatively you can send it back to the address below (but you'll need stamp):
Proporta - Returns Department
Unit 3 Woodingdean Business Park
Sea View Way
To check full details of our returns policy, please visit our Help and Support pages