- Home /
- HTC Explorer The BeachBuoy waterproof case
Keep your device and valuables on you at all times. Protect your belongings from water, sand and sticky fingers. The BeachBuoy allows you to keep your valuables with you, even when you’re in the water. 100% waterproof, using a simple (but really effective) grip seal system, allow the BeachBuoy to keep your phone, camera, keys, iPod, cash or credit card safe.
Guaranteed to be waterproof up to 5 metres/16 feet the BeachBuoy has been tested and approved by the British Standards Institute (it passed with flying colours) - BSI (IP57 and IP58).
Dimensions: 145 x 115mm
For instructions of how to use this product, click here.
- 100% Waterproof Case
- Dimensions: 145 x 115mm
- Window dimensions: 115 x 88mm
- Closure System : two click seals and a velcro strip
- Guaranteed waterproof to 5 metres/16 feet
- Instructions on how to fit the case : Undo velcro, unroll tab then pull apart so the two click seals come apart. Place device inside then click both seals together and roll up tab and velcro back down.
- BSI approved (IP57/IP58)
- Use your device whilst within the case – make calls, use touch screens and buttons
- Includes attachment for lanyard
- Protect your valuables from water, dust and sand
- Suitable for small and normal sized devices (mobile phones, cameras etc.)
- Lifetime Exchange Warranty
All items delivered to a UK address will be sent using the Royal Mail postal service, absolutely free of charge if your order is over £20. For orders under £20, shipping costs £2.95 per order. Other faster options are also available:
The free 'standard shipping' option takes between 2-4 working days from the time of dispatch, although we usually find it takes less.
All of our international orders are sent by standard mail worldwide. However, if you would like your order to be tracked, we will happily arrange for it to be sent via other recorded means. You can select the delivery option you would like at the checkout.
Please be aware that your order must be placed before 1pm to take advantage of the Next Day delivery option and this only applies to weekdays.
We hope you won't have to but sometimes it just can't be helped and you'll need to return an item. To make this as easy as possible, we have a freepost address label available to download / print at www.proporta.co.uk/returns
Alternatively you can send it back to the address below (but you'll need stamp):
Proporta - Returns Department
Unit 3 Woodingdean Business Park
Sea View Way
To check full details of our returns policy, please visit our Help and Support pages