- Home /
- Contour 6x CR2032 3D TV Glasses Batteries Blister Pack - Panasonic/Sony
These might interest you
Contour’s Max Performance lithium coin cells are the industry’s first batteries specifically designed for the rapidly growing 3D TV and Gaming “active shutter” glasses market.
These innovative cells have been developed using the latest technology to deliver optimum performance in 3D glasses with up to 10 more movies (2 hours each) and up to 20 more hours gaming than other brands.
These revolutionary 3D lithium coin cells are currently available in two sizes – 2032 & 2025 – providing 100% consumer replacement for all 3D glasses and are packaged in an economical value pack of 6 cells so spare batteries are always on hand for on-going 3D entertainment.
- Worlds longest lasting coin cells specially formulated for 3D glasses
- Optimum performance - up to 10 more movies (2 hours each) and up to 20 more hours gaming than other brands
- Convenient recloseable clamshell package for cell storage
- Economical value pack of 6 batteries – compare and save vs. leading brands
- Replacement for all manufacturers of 3D Glasses including Panasonic, Sony, XpanD, ViewSonic & Samsung
- One Year Warranty
All items delivered to a UK address will be sent using the Royal Mail postal service, absolutely free of charge if your order is over £20. For orders under £20, shipping costs £2.95 per order. Other faster options are also available:
The free 'standard shipping' option takes between 3-5 working days from the time of dispatch, although we usually find it takes less.
All of our international orders are sent by standard mail worldwide. However, if you would like your order to be tracked, we will happily arrange for it to be sent via other recorded means. You can select the delivery option you would like at the checkout.
Please be aware that your order must be placed before 3pm to take advantage of the Next Day delivery option and this only applies to weekdays.
We hope you won't have to but sometimes it just can't be helped and you'll need to return an item. To make this as easy as possible, we have a freepost address label available to download / print at www.proporta.co.uk/returns
Alternatively you can send it back to the address below (but you'll need stamp):
Proporta - Returns Department
Unit 3 Woodingdean Business Park
Sea View Way
To check full details of our returns policy, please visit our Help and Support pages