These might interest you
Regular Price: £39.95
Special Price: £29.95
Otterbox Cases are almost indestructible, offering the last word in rugged and splashproof/airtight protection for your PDA/Smartphone and other mobile devices. You can still access PDA functions too.
Unlike Proporta PDA cases, the Otterboxes are *not* made to precisely fit your PDA, instead they have a generic fit, suitable for a number of different devices. Please refer to the Product Compatibility Chart to find out which product you need for your device. But what the Otterbox loses in sleek design, it more than makes up for in splashproof protection - in the event of a nuclear war there would be only insects and Otterboxes left.
If you need a crushproof case for your Axim, iPAQ, palmOne or other PDA then Otterbox offers the highest level of protection available.
- The top power button is not accessible for both iPAQ rz1710 and iPAQ rz1715 devices when in this case.
- The Armor 3600 is not intended for underwater use.
- Available in Midnight Black
- Internal: 171.5 x 91.5 x 28.5 mm (6.75 x 3.6 x 1.125”)
- External: 216 x 111-133 x 61 mm (8.5 x 1.37-5.25 x 2.4”)
- Use your PDA/Smartphone through the recessed, clear plastic screen
- Cutwaways give access to printer, GPS and other cable connections
- Secure stylus holder on the outside of the 3600
- Adjustable Velcro hand strap - easy to use with gloves
- Unconditional lifetime guarantee
All items delivered to a UK address will be sent using the Royal Mail postal service, absolutely free of charge if your order is over £20. For orders under £20, shipping costs £2.95 per order. Other faster options are also available:
The free 'standard shipping' option takes between 2-4 working days from the time of dispatch, although we usually find it takes less.
All of our international orders are sent by standard mail worldwide. However, if you would like your order to be tracked, we will happily arrange for it to be sent via other recorded means. You can select the delivery option you would like at the checkout.
Please be aware that your order must be placed before 1pm to take advantage of the Next Day delivery option and this only applies to weekdays.
We hope you won't have to but sometimes it just can't be helped and you'll need to return an item. To make this as easy as possible, we have a freepost address label available to download / print at www.proporta.co.uk/returns
Alternatively you can send it back to the address below (but you'll need stamp):
Proporta - Returns Department
Unit 3 Woodingdean Business Park
Sea View Way
To check full details of our returns policy, please visit our Help and Support pages